"My Opinion on the the Video Scandal of a 12 year old girl"
Pornography is still the wicked among things in the
internet. Nowadays, the audience are not only limited for the adult, we may
wrongly admit but it is true that kids are also invading the cyberspace. With
just one click of the fancy buttons in the internet and we got instantly
directed into the page peculiar to the buttons or whatsoever links. If that is how easy to lurk around the
internet, then it’s unquestionable of how the youngster can easily go around the
corners of using Mister Firefox and the like. If you question how they learnt
to surf the net then blame your computer-minded teachers, although I am a bit
sarcastic, who unintentionally teaches some keypointers to unlock the mazing
curiosity of the children to go over the net. I don’t just mention the teachers
in the school, I also mean individuals or groups who teaches this youngster to
do such. And should I give an example such computer café,computer laboratories
at school. There’s a mislead right?
Now with that point in relation to the scandal of a 12 year
old girl, I would also question 3 things here: Is she really the one in the
video? Some netizens are battling in the social media to defend this victim kid
which I believe is never necessary in such circumstances; Were she aware
of filming herself? Kids are kinda crazy over their curiosity; Who
upload the said video? If there were really to be blamed about this video, it’s
the one who uploaded and no one but that individual. This third question is
what I want go over my focus because the first two are self-answered by another
crowd of netizens. And if it really the famed actress they are referring to, I
care less because it’s not the fact that she was well-known in the
entertainment industry, I care more of her supple and reckless age. Private
films should be kept a mystique because it is indeed never necessary to upload
in the internet full of devoted pornography sites, I mean porn business and
taking this recent video that everybody goes crazy at is never a form a
business but improper ethics.
Ever mind that this issue was exploited in the media because
it was uploaded by whoever immoral moron? In the first place, I argue this
thing not because I want to be noticed by lot of people but I just recently
discover it myself that no one would ever to be blamed but the one who uploaded
it. There is no fault either for the netizens to go crazy arguing about this
little girls filthy and hopeless ruthless film. Netizens are the curious idiots
in the cyberspace, they are vigilant enough and aware of their surroundings.
They may outburst but it is never necessary.
If I am intelligent enough for Infotech then I would not just write here
to argue and would eventually fall going into investigation in hunting the
responsible for the upload. But Pardon,
I humble myself for now, I am never into IT businesses.
The content in the
video may deduce someone’s reputation involving again a celebrity and worst a
minor. I remember of the commotion between K. H. and H. K. because of exploited scandal too, well now this ongoing scenario is much
worst. They dug a lot on the controversy when they
all have to do is take down the criminal uploader and there they have it,
worsen the situation.
If we look into the situation of this filthy scandal of a “youngster”,
hey she’s just a kid, they are very prone to mistakes. There’s no even use for
us now to blame how technology could hype the level of Children’s
curiosity. If we could compare the
childhood of those who were born on the early 90’s, we could see the
difference. Today’s generation for the children is much less given upon on
Physical activities. To think of this phenomena (the scandal) could you also
imagine how technology could hasten the young individuals to think like an
adult, or sounded almost like an adult.
I remember the Novel of Anita Shreve which
talks about also the booming of a scandal involving pre-teenagers. Although
that this is a fiction but if you could read through this, you could actually
conclude how Internet influence behaviors of the today’s generation. In the
story, one died because of depression form the said scandal. Now, as I run
through this on my mind, I suddenly thought of the child commiting suicide
because depression can easily swallow her mentality at such young age. But this
isn’t the thing we should be considering why this is in uproar among controversies.
Pinpointing the criminal is the utmost must.
However, it was all there. We can never stretched out the
past and straightly cover up the current issue. This is their generation
either way. Along with the progress of technology in the country accessed young
minds into the online world where nasty thing is happening.
And for the criminal uploader, you should be gone to prison
because you damage someone’s reputation. Let’s not think of the victim
uploading her own film to gain popularity, she’s already famous. There was
really an anonymous bullshit who immorally put this thing in uproar. I’m appealing to continue and soon hunt down
the uploader.
This is already an abuse. Involving a child to your own edge
and etch? Privacy should always not be keep transparent when we know the public
has nothing to do with it. I’m throwing the question to you now, Do you think
public has something to do with the private film? The rage is unbearable.
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento